
I took the kids to the doctor this morning because they still have the cough from the flu bug a few weeks ago. Their doctor was making all the kids wear masks while they were in the waiting room. I got a cute picture of Anthony on my phone (Bella wouldn't allow any photos of her) but I can't get it off my phone. This picture from 2007 will have to do.

Bella got out her Bella Dancerella video and mat yesterday. She's gotten better at the positions since she first got it. Unfortunately, her balance has not. She is so mommy's girl. Poor thing. (Oh how I miss those curls!)

My heart melted when I found this picture in an old folder on the computer. I am so in love with those brown eyes. After a long hard day with the kids, these old photos are a balm for the soul.
2 comments:
Thanks I needed to smile! I also needed to feel all warm inside. Thanks!
Like Melanie always says, "I'm going to put a brick on your head, so you stop growing." They are growing up WAY too quickly! Seems like yesterday that Tony was that little. Hope they get well soon. Antibiotics sure helped me a lot! Love you
Post a Comment