I must say that Target has officially stolen me away from Dillon's. The coupons posted on their website beat Dillons by far even though they don't double them. Today, I had 2 $1 off any produce item and a $1 off any beef purchase. The roast I bought also had a coupon for $2 off if I bought a bottle of salsa (that I was going to buy anyway) for $1.69. They offer a lot of coupons for the basic necessities instead of just name brand packaged foods. Plus, you can stack their web coupons with manufactures coupons which is awesome. I've found their prices to be better on a lot of things too. We eat a lot of Yoplait yogurt (it's g/f). At Dillon's it's $.60/carton and at Target it's $.52. Small savings like this really add up. I'm also hooked on their store brand laundry soap, it's cheap and works great.
The trick to getting the best coupons is to check the site often and print as many as you can. The coupons change often and if you wait to print them, they will be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment