Monday, October 15

35mm

I developed my first roll of film from Jason's old Pentax camera today. (That is if you don't count the roll of black and white I ruined by not loading it properly.) Film has a much higher learning curve compared to my digital camera. But, overall I'm really happy. I can't wait to learn from my mistakes and gain new skills.
 Anthony and I went on a walk last night and found this cute gazebo just down the street. He found the pine cone on the sidewalk.
 I'm trying to teach Anthony how to swing by himself. He's doing really well, but still needs help.
 We have tried to have school at the park a few times. It doesn't work so well, but sometimes we get some reading in.


 Love this one.  We're still hanging out at the pool. the high for Wednesday in 97. I keep forgetting what month it is. Sure doesn't feel like October. I'm missing Fall a lot more than I thought I would.
I still can't believe this girl is 10. Doesn't seem real. My baby turns 6 in less than 2 weeks. I can't even talk about it. It just can't be so.

1 comment:

Melanie-Pearl said...

they are looking different already. Tony is taller---and Bell just looks more grown up. dang. thanks for sharing. love you!