
Last weekend we participated in the Walk for Life in support of the crisis pregnancy center in Santa Clarita. Our pastor said that they normally have around 300 people at this event. This year he wanted 300 people from just our church to show up. 450 signed up. We were a sea of blue shirts. The kids did great on the mile long walk and we all had a good time. The weather was drizzly and cool. It was very un-California.
![]() |
| My little photog in training. |
Our animal tracking wasn't very successful. We could have used a more experienced teacher! Bella brought her camera along and took some pictures of things we found. She has been wanting to learn to use her camera since I've take photography on as a hobby. I love it that she wants to do what I'm doing. I still need to download her pictures and see how they turned out.









No comments:
Post a Comment