Anthony found an old binky in his room and today he started putting it in his mouth. I got a few pictures and promptly took it away. (He actually protested!) He looks really old with a baby binky in his mouth. I can't believe how he's grown up in such a short amount of time.


The chocolate on his mouth is from the dark chocolate chips he was shoveling in his mouth while we made cookies this morning. My kids love the Special Dark chips by Hershey's. I'm trying a combination of dark chocolate and M&M's in my cookies. Can't wait to try them!
2 comments:
He had his eye on Ben's binky the other day! What a silly little boy! GMA
Funny! I can't believe how grown up he looks either. It makes me kind of sad to see the baby grow up! The cookies must have been some consolation for losing the binky. Gma Karen
Post a Comment